Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site of any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g. company newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “©2016/2017 Ken Ashley. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.kenashleycre.com.”
Not Without My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform or build up this work.
- I don’t allow the translation and publication of my work in other languages. I simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please contact me. Thank you.